- Before or at the time of collecting your personal information, we’ll identify and communicate the needs that information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the target of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes described.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual.
- Personal data should be relevant to the needs that it’s to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate and up thus far.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, still as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices referring to the management of private information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles so as to make sure that the confidentiality of private information is protected and maintained.